Schoolwide Learning Expectations
Prayerful Christians who:
- have knowledge of church teachings, prayers and participate at liturgical celebrations.
- respect God, self, others, and all of creation.
- exhibit a spirit of service in church, family, school and community activities.
Effective Communicators who:
- articulate ideas clearly and creatively.
- respond appropriately with clarity and respect and listen attentively to the opinions of others.
- read and write effectively and utilize current technology.
Accountable Citizens who:
- develop compassion for those in need and resolve conflicts peacefully.
- strive to understand divergent points of views and opinions.
- take responsibility for their actions and utilize their gifts and talents.
Confident Learners and Problem Solvers who:
- have acquired the skill to analyze and evaluate information
- exhibit an understanding of basic skills and problem solving strategies
- work independently and/or cooperatively with others
Empathetic Individuals who:
- appreciate and respect cultural and ethnic diversity.
- exhibit concern for community and global issues.
- demonstrate environmental consciousness.