INFECTION MITIGATION PLAN AND
RETURN TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
DIRECTIVES FROM THE SAN FRANCISCO DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH (SFDPH)
St. Stephen School is following the orders, directives, and guidance provided by the SFDPH as well as the State of California and the CDC. Please refer to these two documents for the latest SFDPH order and guidance .
DIRECTIVE OF THE HEALTH OFFICER No. 2020-33, DIRECTIVE OF THE HEALTH OFFICER OF THE CITY AND COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO REGARDING REQUIRED BEST PRACTICES FOR SCHOOLS (PUBLIC HEALTH DIRECTIVE), DATE OF DIRECTIVE: September 18, 2020
Reopening TK-12 Schools for In-Person, On-Site Instruction Preliminary Guidance for School Year 2020-2021: See (https://www.sfdph.org/dph/alerts/covid-guidance/Preliminary-Guidance-TK12-Schools.pdf)
We must follow the directives of the San Francisco Department of Public Health. These protocols include:
(1) No one enter if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, or not feeling well);
(2) Maintaining a minimum six-foot distance from others in line and in the facility;
(3) Wearing a face covering;
(4) Frequent hand washing and wash for 20 seconds or more
(5) Self-report if you are experiencing symptoms
(6) Stay home if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, or not feeling well)
(7) Report COVID -19 confirmed cases
(8) Assist SFDPH in contact tracing
(9) Quarantine any individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 , confirmed COVID-19, had symptoms of COVID-19 OR was not tested, OR was tested but is still waiting for the test result, OR had close contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
INFECTION MITIGATION PLAN
Infection Mitigation Plan: This document outlines our plan for when students return to school. Click here.
SOCIAL DISTANCING, FACE COVERING, HAND WASHING and COUGHING/SNEEZING PROTOCOLS
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES TO HELP YOU TALK TO YOUR CHILD ABOUT COVID-19
HOURS OF OPERATION AND DAILY SCHEDULE
We are on a staggered return based on the following schedule:
For students attending classes on-site, we will have staggered drop-off times to maintain social distancing. The drop off-times are:
The school dismissal will be at 12:40pm for K, 1 and 2 and 12:50pm for 3 -8 for students who attend classes on-site.
Students will then resume distance learning at 1:40pm and be dismissed at the times noted below.